Ali’i means chief, head man, nobility, and royalty in Hawaiian. Inspired by the rich tradition and natural beauty of Hawaii, our shirt designs are unique and exclusive masterpieces. Designed in Hawaii, made with 100% natural cotton, and manufactured with each piece of cloth as an art work in mind, Ali’i make men stand cool and tall in our wears. Aloha and Mahalo nui!
Our product brochure can be viewed/downloaded through this link.
A Special Ali’i Shirt signed by :
Karch Kiraly, Head coach of the United States women’s national volleyball team
Jenny Lang Ping, Head coach of China women’s national volleyball team
Ali’i Aloha Shirts Core Values
- KŪLIA (Excellence): Ali’i Aloha Shirts sets a high bar by offering high quality products and services and products.
- KĀKOU(Collaboration): KĀKOU is the Hawaiian pronoun for “we.” Encouraging everyone to work together in teams to produce the best outcomes.
- HOʻOMAU (Persistent): HOʻOMAU means to continue, keep on, persist, renew, perpetuate, persevere, last.
- ALOHA is the recognition, respect and honor given to others and expecting and desiring the best of others, of family, community, and nation.
© Ali’i Aloha Shirts 2015
Get in touch
- Main OfficeAlii Aloha Shirts
225 Queen Street 25B
Honolulu HI 96813
- Tel Online Support (808)218-9916 (9:00am-8:00pm HST)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org